Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Dream

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog about my new layout. If you have heard of me and my love for trains you would also know that I have a love for the Montana Rail Link. This love started when I was living in Bozeman, Montana while attending MSU. Since then I have always wanted to start a HO scale layout of some part of the MRL. After two other designs for larger spaces, a 3x10 diorama, I have now taken the liberty of starting a small layout in part of my garage.

As I build this layout I will let everyone follow along as I go through the process. My hopes are to show off my work, of coarse, but also to help others that might be able to learn a trick or two. With this layout I desire to be able to learn a little bit more about model railroading, get my 3 very young sons involved, hopefully enter into some photo contests, and play trains.

As time goes on you will see step by step, through photos, of my layout as it developes from the bench work to hopefully a finish product. So follow along with me on this new exciting journey as the HO scale MRL's 5th Sub unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment