Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Photos of Logan

I'm posting just a few of the photos that were taken so everyone can see kind of what I am looking at modeling. These Photos are being used with permission.

Logan, Montana:

(photo by Tom Danneman)


(photo by Tom Danneman)


(photo by Tom Danneman)


(photo by Dick Chaffer)


(photo by Tom Danneman)


(photo by Tom Danneman)


This is the Logan Petroleum Plant. I wanted to model this too but there just is not enough room. So I have removed it from the plan book.
(photo by Dick Chaffer)


I am also thinking about adding this MRL building but I really do not have the room and it was not there in 2005. Then again I am not totally trying to make this layout only 2005.


(photo by Dick Chaffer)


(photo by Dick Chaffer)

No comments:

Post a Comment